Critical Connections for C-Level and Key Personnel.
You may have the situation where key personnel, including your C-Level executives need to have a more reliable, resilient, and even scalable internet connection.
Keep Key Personnel Connected.
Keep them Connected
Critical Connectivity for Key Personnel.
When the Internet is strained, connectivity can falter. Your key personnel may need a more resilient connection that gets them higher throughput, spread across multiple carriers or with backup connections.
Hello Backup Connections.
Without IT needing to visit a remote location, you can ship a pre-configured wireless router that can be used as a primary, or backup connection. With some connections starting for as little as $39 per month.
Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) is a virtual WAN architecture. There’s a very wide array of uses, but as a very simple example to keep key personnel connected, you could have multiple Internet connections to an executive’s home, connected to an SD-WAN router. The connectivity would go out both Internet connections, and be “multiplexed” back together by the SD-WAN provider.
- High availability, with predictable service, for all critical enterprise applications
- Multiple hybrid active-active links for all network scenarios
- Dynamically routed application traffic with application-aware routing, for efficient delivery and improved user experience
- Improved OpEx, replacing expensive Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) services with more economical and flexible broadband (including secure VPN connections)
- Seamless extension of the WAN to multiple public clouds
- Real-time optimized performance for Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, and other major SaaS applications
- Optimized workflows for cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
Talk to Us.
Let’s Talk About How to Enable Your Organization.
No two companies are the same. Tech Minded can help you identify the right technologies from the right vendors to make the most of enabling remote workers and telecommuting. Talk to us, and we’ll get you going quickly.
Making it easy.
When you allow us to quote, you are under no obligation. As your advocate, we only want you to secure the services that make sense. Already have a solution in place? Allow us to quote, and one of two things will happen: you'll confirm that you have a decent deal already, or better yet, we'll show you an even better solution that fits your needs and/or budget. Either way, you win!